Meat snacks are popular among consumers. It’s always fun to dish up some delicious and suprising bites at get-togethers with friends.
Some of the more traditional meat snacks are:
- diced salami or traditional Ghent brawn with a touch of mustard
- mini toasts with tasty, creamy liver pâté or tasty farmer’s pâté and garnished with comfit
- thinly shaved filet de Saxe, cooked ham or salami served as finger food or tapas
Cold cuts and deli meats on the menu
Hobby chefs who want to add a creative touch can cook up a range of delicious snacks with our selection of cold cuts and deli meats:
- mini omelets with pan-fried diced bacon
- fine strips of Flemish farmer’s ham served with fruit on an appetiser spoon
- goat’s cheese or other cheeses wrapped in bacon and briefly heated in the oven
- dates or other sweet fruits combined with bacon
Find a custom solution
Want to find out more about our meat solutions for delicious snacks? Contact us today for a solution tailored to your needs.